Middleton Hall 216
The purpose of this event is to process incoming students to be an active cadet for the Fall 2022 semester.
Please sign up here: https://calendly.com/afrotc425/inprocessing
Please bring the following to Inprocessing:
- Completed and signed sports physical, must be the official form (AFROTC Form 28)
- Your laptop and charger to set up a WINGS account
- Social Security Card – Original, signed by applicant
- Birth Certificate – Original, state certified copy with raised seal or if born abroad to US citizens, original Consular Report of Birth Abroad (FS-240)
- Citizenship Documents, if applicable (Naturalization Certificate)
- Selective Service Number (Males only): Bring the original or print-out from “Check a Registration” www.SSS.gov
- Copy of SAT and or ACT test scores and date (official or unofficial)
- Official high school transcript – mailed to detachment or signed and sealed by high school official and hand-carried
- All transcripts of completed college work credited toward your undergraduate degree (except for MSU transcript)
- Immunization/shot record (including Covid-19)
- Junior ROTC (Can be official high school transcript), if applicable
- Civil Air Patrol & Awards, if applicable
- Eagle Scout/Gold Award, if applicable
- DD Form 214 and or DD Form 4 (prior military enlistment), if applicable
- DD Form 785 (prior service academy or officer accession training program), if applicable
- Private Pilot’s License, if applicable
Please reach out via email, firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone, 662-325-3810 for any questions/concerns.
We will have a table at each MSU Orientation event throughout the summer. Swing by and see us for information about the program!